Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tag yerself.

Bold all that apply to you.

My name begins with:

A-F
G-K
L-P
Q-Z
I love my name.
I hate my name.
My name is hard to pronounce.
My name is so boring.
I have a nickname.

Age:

I am considered a minor.
I am over 18.
I am under 13.
I am in between the ages of 13 and 18.
I wish I was older.
I wish I was younger.
I like my age.
I know how to drive, even though I’m too young to have my license.
I drink/smoke and I’m underage.

My Appearance:

I have brown hair.
I have blond hair.
I have black hair.
I have red hair.
I have an unnatural hair color.
I’ve dyed my hair before.
I’ve gotten highlights/lowlights before.
I have curly hair. (naturally)
I have straight hair.
I have wavy hair.
I have frizzy hair.
I straighten my hair every day.
I have brown eyes.
I have blue eyes.

I have gray eyes.
I have hazel eyes.
I have green eyes.
My eyes change colors.
I use color contacts.
I have glasses.
I use regular contacts.
I got laser eye surgery.
I am under 5’4.
I’m under 5 feet.
I’m over 5’4
I am over 6 feet tall.
I love my height.
I hate my height.
I am happy with the size I am.
I wish I was skinnier.
I wish I could gain some weight.
I am trying to lose weight.
I have gone on fad diets before.
I have taken diet pills and laxatives.
I have fasted/purged before.
I have/had an eating disorder.
My shoe size is above a 9.
My shoe size is under a 5.
My shoe size is normal.
Its hard for me to find shoes that fit.


Style/Makeup:

I shop at stores like Abercrombie, Holllister, and American Eagle.
I shop at Hot Topic.
I shop at stores like PacSun and Zumies.
I shop at stores like Bloomingdales and Saks.
I shop at stores like Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters.
I shop at Wal-Mart, Target, and K-Mart.
I love shopping.
I hate shopping, and still wear stuff from five years ago.
I own a designer purse.
I love those oversized tote bags.
I despise skinny jeans.
I wear high-waisted jeans.
Mary-Kate Olsen is definitely my style icon.
Shoes are my life.
I live in my converses.
I love Uggs!
I absolutely cannot stand flip flops.
I get my nails done every week.
I wear perfume.
I hate pedicures.
I wear false eyelashes.
I wear a lot of makeup.
I don’t wear any makeup.
I love Burt’s Bees.
I wear a ton of eyeliner.
I wear lipstick.
I wear lipliner.
I feel uncomfortable when wearing mini skirts.
I wear a lot of low cut shirts that show a lot of cleavage.
High heels are sexy.
I cannot walk in high heels.
I love wedges.
I live in my jeans.
My dog is my favorite accessory.
I wear thongs and g-strings.
I prefer granny panties.
I just wear regular underwear.
I buy all my bras from Victoria’s Secret.
I love Victoria’s Secret’s PINK line.

School:

I am in elementary school.
I am in middle school.
I am in high school.
I am in college.
I am a high school dropout.
I am homeschooled.
I go to a private school.
I go to a Catholic school.
I go to a public school.
I have skipped a grade.
I have been held back.
I am in Honors classes.
I am in A.P. classes.
I’m just in regular, college prep classes.
I want to get into an Ivy League college.
My favorite class is English.
I hate science.
I hate English.
I love math.
I am currently failing one or more of my classes.
I have straight A’s.
I get A’s and B’s.
I get C’s and D’s.
My teachers are horrible, and I have no clue why they were hired.
I love my teachers.
I want to graduate now!
I wish I could stay in high school forever.
I am in band or orchestra.
I am in choir.
I’m in a lot of clubs.
I play a ton of school sports.
I’m on a Varsity or JV team.
I’m in all the school plays.
I can hardly wait to go to college.

My Friends:

I have a best friend.
I have more than one best friend.
I have a lot of acquaintances.
I don’t have any friends.
My friends are crazy, but I love them.
My friends and I do a ton of stuff together.
I have a lot of guy friends.
I have had the same best friend since kindergarten.
My best friends change like I change my underwear.
My friends and I get into a lot of fights.

The Opposite Sex (or Same Sex):

I have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
I’m single.
I hook up with a ton of guys.
I’ve never had a boyfriend.
I’m straight.
I’m gay.
I’m bi.
I’m boy-crazy.
I’ve dated my friend’s ex.
I’m a virgin.
I’ve had sex before.
I’ve never been kissed.
I’ve had an abortion before.
I was pregnant in high school.
I have/had an STD or STI.
I’m saving myself until I’m married.
I’m just waiting for the right guy to have sex with.
I lost my virginity under the age of 13.
I love tall guys.
I would date someone shorter than me.
I focus more on looking for a guy with a good personality than a really hotguy.
I love guys with blue eyes.
Facial hair is sexy on boys.
Guys with piercings and tattoos are amazing.
I love preppy guys.
I love the nerds.
I would date someone in the army.

Family:

My parents are married.
My parents are divorced.
My parents are living together, but aren’t married.
I love my parents.
I hate my parents.
I love my parents, but they annoy me a lot.
My parents are so embarrassing.
My parents are really strict.
My parents let me do whatever I want.
I tell everything to my parents.
I don’t tell anything to my parents.
I have a brother.
I have a sister.
I am the oldest in the family.
I’m in the middle.
I’m the youngest in the family.
I have a brother or sister in college.
I babysit my brother or sister all the time.
I love my grandparents.
One or more of my great grandparents are alive.
I’ve been to a family reunion before.

Other Stuff:

I’m a grammar nazi.
I love erasers.
Chocolate is sex.
I’m pro choice.
I’m pro life.
I believe in evolution.
I believe in creation.
I’m a Democrat.
I’m a Republican.
I don’t know what I am.
I love Bush.
I check my email every day.
I use msn.
I love Facebook.
I prefer Myspace.
I hate people that TYPE LiiKE THiiS 0r Th!$ oR tHiSsSsS
I love Chinese food.


*Copied from Tumblr.



No comments: